Controls | Remote
The Sangean HDT-20 tuner features HD Radio technology to provide clearly improved audio fidelity. It also features HD2/HD3 channels that often travel along the traditional signal to provide you with more listening variety. Enjoy additional content, including sports, news and music without any subscription fees.
Program information will automatically display on the screen that may show radio call signs, song titles or artists. Enjoy AM, AM-HD stereo reception, FM and FM-HD stereo reception through your existing stereo. Simply plug in and attach through a set of stereo RCA cables and you are ready to listen to crystal clear digital radio.
Please note that the HDT-20 is a tuner only and does not have an amplifier or speakers.
* Digital HD Radio™ reception
* 10 Presets for AM, 10 Presets for FM
* Frequency range:
AM band: 520~1710 kHz (10 kHz per tuning step).
FM band: 87.5~108 MHz (100 kHz per tuning step).
* Display dimmer adjustment
* Auto preset list for program service.
* Program service preset function and last program service recall by power on.
* Information display for: Channel Frequency, Call Sign, Radio Text, Audio Mode, Service Mode, Signal Quality and Clock Time.
* Automatic multiplex re-configuration.
* Automatic simulcast re-configuration.
* FM RBDS function available with PS, PTY, RT and CT features.
* Includes infrared remote control, AM loop antenna, FM wire dipole antenna and English/Spanish manual.
* SPDIF digital outputs.
HD Radio technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation. U.S. and Foreign Patents.
HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio and “Arc” logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
Please also see the Sangean HDR-16 portable and Sangean HDR-18 table radio.