Uniden scanners provide a lot of control through the Remote RS-232C interface. With the SWL IR Remote you can control scanning, searching, directly enter frequencies, directly select memory channels, set search limits, and store frequencies into memories. Uniden does not provide a means to control the Volume (other than muting the speaker) or Squelch using the remote interface
Please note that this device requires a Universal Remote Control (not supplied). Includes RS-232C cable (supplied cable will not work with BC895XLT) and AC wall power supply.
- Start/Stop/Resume SCAN.
- Enter MAN mode.
- Enter SRCH mode; hold on frequency, and write to memory.
- Enter WX mode.
- Select FREQ or CHAN in Manual mode.
- Enter frequency directly.
- Directly select memory channels.
- Move up and down through memory channels using CH +/-.
- Set Search limits on the BC895XL and PRO-2052.
- Set Search limits by Bank for the BC780XLT, BC785D, and BC796D.
- Save entered or searched frequency and mode to memory channel.
- Delete frequency from memory channel.
- Select Scan Bank(s).
- Select Search Bank. (BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, and PRO-2052).
- Toggle L/O on/off.
- Toggle PRI on/off.
- Toggle TRUNK on/ff.
- Toggle CTCSS Detection on/off (BC780XLT, BC895XLT, BC785D, and BC796D).
- Toggle weather alert on/off.
- Toggle between AM, FM, NFM, or WFM (BC780XLT).
- Toggle ATT on/off (BC780XLT, BC785D, and BC796D).
- Toggle DLY on/off.
- Mute speaker on/off.
- Display bright/dim/off (BC780XLT, BC895XLT, BC785D, and BC796D).
- Settable parameters:
Configure for model (BC780XLT, BC895XLT, BC785D, BC796D, or PRO-2052).
Radio baud rate (2400, 4800, 9600, or 19200).
- Status LED that shows communications status, settable parameter entry, and clear key operation.
Please note the SWL IR is not a Uniden product.
||SWL Remote Uniden
||This infrared remote module unit connects to back panel of the scanner. Requires Universal Remote (not supplied).