* TrunkTracker IV with Control-Channel Only scanning and I-Call monitoring: Tracks voice traffic on P25, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked systems
* Supports scanning of Rebanded systems
* APCO25 Digital Audio decoding
* Support for P25 Conventional channels that include NAC and TGID user differentiation (P25 One-Frequency Trunk)
* Adaptive Digital Threshold - Automatically sets the digital decode threshold for APCO 25 systems
* EDACS ESK support
* Control Channel Data Output - allows the analysis of control channel data without the need to perform invasive modifications to the scanner
* Close Call RF Capture
* Close Call Temporary Store (last 10 hits)
* GPS Support for location-based scanning, location alerts, and crows-flight navigation*
* Independent GPS Control of Sites and Channel Groups*
* Supported step sizes: 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5,15, 20, 25, 50 or 100 kHz
* Fire Tone Out Alert
* Fire Tone Out Search - built-in frequency counter displays the received tones.
* Band Scope - gives a graphic representation of signal activity.
* Multi-color display backlight
* Multi-Site support
* DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode
* NAC decoding
* Ability to flag a channel as Digital, Analog, or All
* Temporary Lockout
* 10 Startup Configurations
* System / Channel Number Tagging - provides rapid access to a specific system or channel.
* Scan and (selected) Service Search simultaneously
* Frequency/ID AutoStore - automatically store frequencies from a service or limit search into a conventional system or store talk group IDs into a trunked system
* 16 character text tagging for each system, group, channel, talkgroup, search range, and SAME group
* Compatible with BC-RH96 Remote Head
* Analog and Digital AGC
* Quick Search
* Individual channel volume offset
* Intermediate Frequency Exchange - changes the IF used for a selected frequency to help avoid image and other mixer-product interference on a frequency.
* Key Safe Mode - lets you hand the scanner to a novice user and prevent programming from being modified.
* Private Systems - lets you flag a system so that it cannot be read out of the scanner or modified.
* 12 Service Searches - Public Safety, News, HAM Radio, Marine, Railroad, Air, CB Radio, FRS/GMRS, Racing, Military Air, FM Broadcast, and Special (Itinerant)
* Custom Search - lets you program up to 10 search ranges
* SAME Weather Alert
* Weather Priority
* Priority Scan with Priority Plus
* Priority ID Scan on trunked systems
* Preemptive Priority on Motorola analog systems
* Quick-Access Search Keys
* Negative Channel dropout delay (forced resume)
* Signal Strength display
* LCD and Keypad Backlight
* Adjustable scan delay
* Adjustable Hold (0-255 sec) per system, custom or service search
* Strong signal attenuation
* Upgradeable firmware
* Channel Alert (both tones and backlight color)
* Independent Alert Tone Volume - lets you set the volume level of the following tones: Key Beep, Emergency Alert, Channel Alert, and Close Call Alert.
* Repeater Reverse
* Broadcast signal ignore while searching (TV and radio station frequencies, pagers, etc)
* Duplicate Channel Alert
* PC Programming and Control
* Wired Cloning
* Record Output
* Automatic backlight level detection (when used with the "Orange" wire connected to a headlight switched power lead)
* DIN / ISO In-Dash Mounting with included DIN-E sleeve.
New features are noted in bold print.