The First 40 Years 1968-2008
By N. L. Williams.
Order #0000 ..... Discontinued
Ten Tec's vision was to become a leader in Amateur Radio, radio communications, and manufacturing. This book details the first 40 years of their journey. You'll discover their evolutionary development as they strived to become a leader in the world of communications.
* Founder Al Kahn's childhood and interest in communications and sound systems Ten-Tec's connection to Electro-Voice
* Small incremental developments that have led to evolutionary changes in manufacturing
* The development of digital communications
* The human element within the corporation
* The company's high standards of service and quality
Hardcover. 132 pages. ©2008, Springflower Publishing.